Avocado Pasta Salad
Simple, nutritious, and tasty! From Hamodia Magazine.
- 1 lb FiberGourmet Light Pasta (Garlic Parsley)
- Half-cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12-15 basil leaves, washed and chopped
- 1 cup sun dried or oven roasted tomatoes, or fresh grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup pine nuts (pignolia)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into cubes
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with olive oil.
- Add basil, tomatoes, garlic and pine nuts.
- Season to taste with salt. (Salad can be prepated in advance up to this point)
- Add avocado just before serving. Toss to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.