Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Submitted by Christine Smith
Makes 4 big servings, 8-10 cocktail servings.
- 1 box penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 C cooked chicken cut into strips
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 C blue cheese crumbles
- chicken wing sauce, to taste
- 1/2 C nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 C nonfat mayonnaise
- Toss pasta + chicken in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise + yogurt, add slowly to pasta to coat well. Add chicken wing sauce, 1T at a time, until you are happy with the level of heat.
- Top with celery and blue cheese.
- Chill at least 1 hour and serve.