Chicken Capone Casserole
Submitted by one of our customers, Callie S.!
This recipe was inspired from a dish I always order from my favorite hometown Italian restaurant. Unfortunately their version is ridiculously high in fat and calories. This casserole contains less than 350 calories and has only 6 weight watchers points per serving. And best of all, it tastes AWESOME!
- 10 oz Fiber Gourmet Short-Cut Fettuccine, cooked according to package
- 1.5 oz fat free cream cheese
- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed and cooked (or 1 can Worthington chicken cutlets, for vegetarian or kosher readers)
- 1 10.75 oz can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 oz sun dried tomatoes
- 4 artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cayenne red pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cooked pasta and cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until cream cheese is soft enough to mix.
- Mix thoroughly with pasta until cream cheese is dispersed evenly.
- Stir in chicken, soup, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, 1/4 cup parmesan (set aside other 1/4 cup), onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 quart baking dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.