Cheese Chicken Penne Delight
Submitted by Susan Rees
This is a very tasty and healthy dinner everyone will enjoy!!
- 2 SKINLESS BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS
- 1 CAN 98% FAT FREE CHEDDAR BROCCOLI SOUP
- 1 CAN 98% FAT FREE CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
- 1 BAG FROZEN BROCCOLI
- 1/4 CUP WATER
- 1 PACKAGE PENNE PASTA
- Cut chicken into strips and place in the bottom of a crock pot. Add the 1/4 cup of water to the pot and dump the frozen broccoli over the chicken.
- In a another bowl mix both soups together and pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook Penne pasta according to directions, and finally pour cheesy chicken over penne. Enjoy!!!!