Creamy Dreamy Penne
Submitted by natosha miller
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1/2 pound chopped chunks of chicken
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 box penne pasta
- 1 cup 2% cheedar cheese
- salt / pepper
- In a pot bring the water to boil and cook the pasta as said on the box after draining in a pan cook place butter on the the pan and cook the chicken until its cooked well through, juices run clear.
- Take the pot that you cooked the pasta in and add the half and half and put it on the heat.
- Place the broccoli in it and some salt and for 5 mins till the the broccoli is tender.
- Add back the pasta and chicken and cheese and heat through.
- Serve with additional salt and pepper
- You may use any veggie or piece meat, as substitute