A hearty chili which goes great on top of FiberGourmet Light Pasta.
- 2 cans Worthington Vegetarian Burger; or 2 packages Morningstar Crumbles.
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can flavored tomato sauce (like Don Pepino or Barilla)
- 1 whole onion, chopped or diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 celery
- stalks, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- Saute onions in large skillet.
- Add onion, red and green peppers, and celery.
- Add Worthington Vegetarian Burger or Morningstar Crumbles.
- For the more carnivorously inclined, you can replace the vegetarian stuff with 2 lb ground beef at this point. If you take this option, let the meat cook until brown (vegetarian stuff only needs a minute or two of cooking).
- Add tomato sauce and tomato paste
- Add salt and chili powder to taste.
- Serve hot over pasta