Chicken Pasta Salad
Submitted by Lori A. Eilers
I make this salad for potlucks and always get rave reviews, it�s kind of has a sweet and sour dressing. It�s very good.
- 1 box rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 small jar of salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small can shoestring potatoes
- Mix first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix salad dressing, lemon juice and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Mix dressing with salad, refrigerate overnight.
- Add can of shoe string potatoes before serving.