Chikytater Ranch Casserole
This dish can't be explained. EVERYONE I have ever served it to with or without either noodle or taters has asked for more or the recipe. I served it to my English class and they made me write the recipe on the blackboard so they could copy it (even the teacher).
Submitted by Kathryn Matthews
- 1-2 lb chicken breast
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 cups fibergoumet noodles
- 1 packet italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 packet mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 bottles buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 pack bacon
- cut potatoes into bite sized peices. Boil unti tender. Drain.
- Boil chicken until thouroughly cooked yet still tender, Drain.
- Tear chicken into bite sized peices.
- Boil noodles until tender. Drain.
- cook bacon and crumble into smal peices. E
- venly spread noodles, chicken and potatoes in the bottom of a large pan (lasagana or roast sized).
- Evenly spread ranch dressing over chicken/tater/noodle mixture. Sprinkle cheese and bacon over ranch dressing.
- Bake in the oven (300 degrees, 10 minutes) until cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Eat and enjoy.