"De-Light-I'm So Full"
Submitted by Beki Kosydar-Krantz
Also called: "De-Light-I'm So Full" Chicken & Broccoli Penne Alfredo
Each serving equals approximately: 334 calories, 11g fat, 21g fiber
- 8oz box Fiber Gourmet Light Penne Pasta
- 8oz frozen broccoli florets
- 8oz cooked chicken beast meat, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce w/ 6g fat or less (I prefer Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo)
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add pasta and boil 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets to the pot for the last 2 minutes of the boil.
- Drain pasta/broccoli mixture reserving 1/4 cup of the boil water.
- Transfer mixture back to pot, add chicken, Alfredo sauce and reserved boil water.
- Toss to combine.
- Divide mixture into 4 serving bowls and top each with 1 tbs. Romano cheese and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.