Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole-no cook noodles
From Susan Corpman
I gave this recipe to my son who is always looking to cook something easy and delicious. This one fit the bill perfectly. I really like not having to cook the noodles beforehand, a must try recipe.
Makes 8 generous servings.
- 1 can tuna
- 8 ounce Fiber Gourmet fettuccine noodles (uncooked)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 (8oz) package of frozen peas
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of crushed saltines
- 2 Tablespoon butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray, mix all ingredients except cheese. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Mix 1 cup crushed saltines and 2 tablespoon of melted butter and put it on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour. Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy.