Fiber-tastic Oodles of Noodles
Submitted by Michelle Yu
I love making this when I get home from work and don�t want to spend tons of time cooking. And in just a few minutes, I�m plopped down in front of the tube enjoying a healthy meal.
Makes 2 Servings.
- 0.5 bag of cooked and drained Fibergourmet short-cut fettuccini noodles
- 1 can of campbell�s 98% fat free cream mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup of skim milk
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli
- handful of sundried tomatoes
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix noodles and entire can of mushroom soup under medium/low heat for about 1 minute
- Add milk and sundried tomatoes.
- Once starts to bubble, turn off heat and salt and pepper to taste.
- That�s it!