Fibertastic Pasta with Meat Sauce
Submitted by Carrie Rosen
WW 5 points for pasta, 1 point for sauce and 3 points for sirloin.
- 5 oz of fibergourmet pasta any flavor
- 3 oz ground sirloin
- 1 jar of mushrooms
- one fourth cup of red onion chopped
- half a cup of store bought pasta sauce
- garlic, oregano, basil, red pepper and chives
- Boil water for pasta. While boiling, combine meat, mushrooms, onions, spices (a pinch of each) in frying pan. Cook till meat is brown and mushrooms and onions are cooked.
- Combine contents from frying pan with sauce.
- Drop pasta in boiling water for about 3 minutes till soft.
- Drain and mix with meat sauce over heat. Then serve.