Guiltless Confetti Salad
This salad can be eaten alone as a quick lunch or as a tastee side dish to almost any meal.
Makes 8 generous servings.
- 2(8oz) bags fiber gourment light pasta
- 1(16oz) bottle Henri's Classic Private Blend (Tas-Tee Dressing) available in the salad dressing aisle of your local supermarket
- 1 Large Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Large Orange Pepper Diced
- 1 Large Yellow Pepper Diced
- 1 Large Green Pepper Diced
- 1 Small Red Onion Diced
- 1 Can Pitted Black Olives Diced
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs Diced
- 4 Stalks Celery Diced
- Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water to chill pasta . Drain Well.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients. Mix Well.
- Chill in fridge at least two hours or overnight for flavors to combine. Enjoy.