Italian Chicken Sausage Delight
Submitted by SUSAN REES
This is a dish my mother used to make when I was a child. I loved it and I make it for my family now. ;)
- 1 BOX FIBER GOURMET ROTINI
- 1 LARGE BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
- 2 LARGE TURKEY SAUSAGE LINKS
- 1 JAR FAVORITE PASTA SAUCE
- 1/2 CUP LOW FAT MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- 1 TBLS OLIVE OIL
- Prepare noodles as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken and sausage into 1 inch cubes and cook until done.
- Pour sauce over meats and stir while adding olive oil.
- Drain noodles and mix into meat sauce.
- Pour into baking dish and cover with mozzarella, bake until cheese is melted.