Light and Lovely Italian Chicken Penne
Submitted by Christine Anderson
- 1 - 8oz Package Fiber Gourmet Light Penne
- 1 - package grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 - chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 - tbs Olive oil, divided
- 2 - tbs Italian seasoning mix, additional to taste
- 1 - tsp Fennel seed
- 1/2 - cup of your favorite red pasta sauce
- Cook Fiber Gourmet Penne pasta according to directions, drain.
- In the mean time, heat 1 tbs olive oil in a skillet. Add Italian seasoning mix to oil.
- Slice tomatoes and chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Saute chicken and tomatoes in skillet with olive oil and seasoning until chicken is cooked through, no longer pink in the middle.
- Toss chicken and tomato mixture, remaining 1 tbs olive oil, fennel seed, 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce and cooked Fiber Gourmet Penne together to coat the pasta lightly.