Lead Stomache Penne
Submitted by Karen Gahm
- 10 oz box penne (fiber gourmet)
- 1 1/2 cup of egg substitute
- 1 whole potatoe (diced and cooked in microwave until soft).
- 5 slices of turkey bacon
- salt & pepper
- 1 whole onion diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Boil water for pasta. (cook according to package) Preheat oven 375.
- Using a pan that can go in broiler, saute onion and garlic in olive oil, until translucent
- Add in cooked cubed potatoe and cook about 3 minutes. Add in diced turkey bacon, cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Drain water and add pasta, stir. Add in 1 1/2 cups of egg substite and a splash of milk.
- Cook on stove top for about 8 minutes.
- Then finish in oven for 8 minutes or until center is not fluidy!