Noodles with Creamy Spinach Sauce
Submitted by one of our customers, Marion M.! She writes:
This is a family favorite.
- 6 oz Fiber Gourmet Noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped spinach (I prefer fresh)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (I like to use Fire Roasted)
- 1/4 teaspoon slat
- 1/2 cup fetta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a nonstick pan then add shallots.
- Saute until soft then add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in fresh spinach, tomatoes, and salt and cook until spinash wilts.
- Add noodles and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve. You can add your favorite meat or meat-substitute if desired.