Submitted by Marla Last
(An easy, low-calorie Italian treat)
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30-45 mins
- 2 Boxes of Fiber Gourmet Penne-Shaped Pasta
- 2 Packages of Soy Meat Crumbles (Boca-Burger)
- 1 Jar of Light Pasta Sauce with Mushrooms
- 3 Cups of Fat Free Kraft Shredded Cheese -mozzerella
- 12 oz of Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Cups of sliced mushrooms
- Cooking Spray
- Cook pasta as directed and return to a large bowl.
- Set Aside.
- In a skillet, brown soy meat crumbles in cooking spray with 1/2 cup of pasta sauce. Add to pasta.
- Add between 2 and 3 cups (depending on taste preference) of sauce, ricotta, and 1 cup of cheese to the mixture. Stir well.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan in cooking spray. Pour in Mixture.
- Sprinkle left over cheese on top.
- Cover in Foil and bake on 375 Degrees for 30-45 mins.