Onie's Cheese Casserole
This is my grandma's christmas casserole recipe. I am asked to make it a lot. It has been compared to lasagna with little noodles. It is yummy
Submitted by Kathryn Matthews
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can ragu flavored with meat spagetti sauce
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 packet of italian blend cheese
- 12 oz fibergormet traditional noodles
- Brown beef. drain. Simmer in sauce until hot.
- cook noodles. Drain
- mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream in a large bowl until well blended
- layer in a casserole dish= noodles, sauce, cottage cheese/creamcheese/sour cream mixture..
- top with italian cheese mix
- bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.