Chocolate Pasta Parfait
From YumYum.com. Serves 6.
- 1/2 lb Chocolate Fettucini
- 1 pk Frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tb Corn Starch
- 1 Whipped Cream
- In a small saucepan, smash the raspberries.If they're packed in syrup, include that. If not sweeten to taste, and add a little water to make a syrup.
- Stir in a the corn starch and cook over low heat until thickened a little.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until al dente.
- Drain and place the pasta in large wine glasses. Spoon the warm raspberry sauce over the pasta, and top with whipped cream.