Penne in the Sun
Submitted by Karen Gahm
- 1 box of Penne (fiber gourmet)
- 1 jar of sundried tomato
- 1 jar of kraft sundried tomato dressing
- 4 slices of pepperjack cheese
- salt & pepper
- garlic salt, onion salt
- 3 chicken cutlets -- sliced and pounded thin
- Bring water to boil for pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Salt, pepper, garlic and onion salt chicken.
- Spray skillet and cook chicken one side four 4 minutes. Add about 1/2 cup of dressing to pan.
- Turn chicken and cook on other side approx four minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup more of dressing.
- Cut sun dried tomatoes.
- Drain and toss in pasta, sun dried tomatoes and top with slices of cheese. Cover until melted and serve...