Penne Mac 'n Cheese
Submitted by Karen Hempstead
- 1 lb. Fiber Gourmet Penne
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese (use a �bar� and slice into 1/4� slices)
- 1/3-1/2 c. milk
- 1 Tb. Butter
- Cook Penne according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and place back in pan with butter. Warm slightly until butter is melted and pasta coated to prevent sticking.
- Pour pasta into casserole (preferable 8-9� round or square, about 3� tall. A souffl� dish works well)
- Stick 1/2 of the cheese slices into pasta distributing evenly.
- Place remaining cheese slices on top of pasta.
- Pour milk overall.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until top is bubbly and slightly browned.