Submitted by Terri Molina
This recipe is easy and made in one pan. You can substitute any meat and any pasta (Fiber Gourmet of course).
- 1 box Penne Fiber Gourmet Psta
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (Mexican Style)
- 1 lb ground beef (substitute turkey)
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. garlic
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion, drain and add stewed tomatoes and water.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta, cover and simmer until pasta is soft.
- Should be a little juicy, not soupy and not dry.