Pleasing Pesto Marinara
This is a healthy and extremely easy recipe, especially during the hot weather months.
Submitted by Lori Topp
- Select favorite FiberGourmet pasta (Tomato Fettuccine or Whole Wheat are excellent choices)
- 1 10-oz. jar Classico Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 14.5-oz. can of Hunt's Diced Tomatoes (any flavor/variety)
- Prepare pasta per package directions. Place desired amount of pasta in a bowl.
- Spoon in @ 1 tablespoon of pesto for every cup+ of pasta (to taste) and add desired amount of diced tomatoes.
- Stir mixture, add fresh grated parmesan cheese and pop in the microwave for @ 30 seconds on high to melt the cheese.
- Enjoy with a glass of your favorite chianti!