Ranting and Raving Rotini Marsala
Submitted by Jackie Zepernick
This is a great, quick recipe,one pot recipe for dinner. It is also great with grilled chicken either in, or on the side. Enjoy : )
- High Fiber Gourmet's Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 T Wondra (Thickener - or Corn Starch)
- 1 T Gravy Master
- 1/4 Cup Marsala Wine
- 1 t. White Truffle Oil
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1/2 pound white button mushrooms, sliced thin.
- 1 T Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Cook the pasta until tender - 8-10 minutes
- In a non-stick pan....saut� onions over medium heat in PAM/Olive Oil Spray for 5 minutes. With a dash of salt..
- Add the garlic and mushrooms and continue to saut� until slightly browned (5 more minutes)...add the chicken broth and reduce heat to simmer.....combine the �Wondra� or cornstarch with 2 T of the warm chicken broth in a separate container, add to the pan.
- Add the rest (Gravy Master, Marsala Wine, White Truffle Oil) of the ingredients and simmer until thickened to a light gravy consistency.
- Add your pasta and top with Fresh Parsley and Ground Pepper