Submitted by Tina (Rinella) Moore
I just bought your ROTINI 2 weeks ago and used it in my new recipe, Rotini Chickini. It was awesome and so guilt free!!!
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 6-7 green onions-thinly sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms-sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic-finely chopped
- 4 large chicken breasts cut in bit size pieces
- 1 15-oz can quartered artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (I recommend sauvignon blanc, not chardonnay)
- 1 tsp each of dried basil, dried marjoram and dried oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 15-oz can chicken broth
- 1 Lb Fiber Gourmet High Fiber ROTINI
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes - coarsely chopped
- Fresh basil
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Saut� onions, mushrooms and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and cook 6 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts, wine, herbs, spices and half of the broth. Cover and heat through for 3 minutes.
- Taste for salt and pepper.
- Add Fiber Gourmet High Fiber ROTINI to the boiling pot of water. Cook for 10 minutes or to al dente.
- When pasta is done, drain and add it to the chicken mixture.
- Keep uncovered and mix in the sliced olives and chopped tomatoes.
- If additional moisture is needed, add more chicken broth and heat through.
- Serve in a large bowl and serve with freshly grated parmesan. Garnish with fresh basil.