Slow Cooker Lasagna
Submitted by Jeanne L
6 servings 8 points ww
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 28 oz. canned crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella shredded, divided
- 12 Fiber Gourmet lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat skillet ,brown ground beef, onion and garlic. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, oregano, basil, and red pepper. simmer 5 min.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Spoon 1/3 meat into Pam-sprayed crock pot. break lasagna pasta to fit over beef mixture. top with ricotta mixture.
- Repeat with layer of meat, pasta, ricotta, and finish with remaining 1/3 of beef mixture.
- Cover, cook on low 4-6 hour. remove cover, turn off, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, re-cover and set aside until cheese is melted. serve and enjoy!