Skinny Hammy Cheesy-ccine
Submitted by Katie McAuliffe
This fits the bill for a cheesy pasta that is skinny girl friendly. Not only is it quick and easy, but filling as well.
- 1 serving FiberGourmet Fettuccine (your flavor choice- I used wheat)
- 1 traingle Laughing Cow Light Swiss
- 2 oz. Hormel Diced Ham
- 1 package steamfresh single frozen Peas (or 2 oz. veg of choice)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Cook peas for 1 minute on high in microwave (different than package directions)
- Place peas and ham in small skillet on medium. Cook till ham is warmed through to touch.
- Add fettuccine and Laughing Cow Light Swiss. Stir frequently until Swiss is melted.