(Mock) Shrimp and Zucchini over Fettuccini
A light summery salad, submitted by Roni from Roni's Weight Watchen Page(s)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small sweet onion chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Small zucchini chopped
- Can of diced tomatoes not drained
- Dried or fresh parsley and basil
- Half-pound cooked frozen shrimp, or (kosher!) mock shrimp
- 10 oz FiberGourmet Light Pasta (Spinach)
- In a large skillet saut� the onion and garlic in the olive oil, sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper. Continue cooking until onion turns transparent and garlic begins to brown on the edges.
- Add the zucchini, stir and let the flavors mix for a minute or two.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes; be careful it will steam up a bit.
- Sprinkle with parley and basil.
- Bring to a boil then turn down to a simmer.
- Add (mock) shrimp last just to get warmed up.
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Pour tomato shrimp mixture over pasta in a large bowl and serve!