Submitted by Lisa
Season the sauce to taste before adding the pasta. I like just a tiny splash of balsamic vinegar and a little basil and oregano.
- 1 box Fiber gourmet lasagna pasta
- 1 jar spagetti sauce
- 1 can water
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil & oregano
- 1 shallot
- 1 lb ground chicken or beef
- Fresh or canned mushrooms
- 1 cup FF cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Sautee ground meat with mushrooms and shallot until meat is cooked. Add 1 jar spagetti sauce, and can of diced tomatoes. Fill up the can with water and dump it in. Add pasta UNCOOKED to the sauce. Season to taste. I like just a splash of balsamic vinegar and a little basil and oregano. If you buy good pasta sauce, you don't need to season much.
- Cover and cook until pasta gets tender.
- Mix cottage cheese and grated parmesan together, and place over cooked skillet pasta by dallops. Replace cover and let melt for 5 minutes. (or you can just stir it all up together. doesn't look as pretty, but still tastes good)