Spicy Peanut Butter Pasta
Submitted by Christine Randall, from Quick & Easy Recipes for Pasta and Noodles
Serves 2 - 3
- 1/3 cup crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic finely chopped
- 8 oz spaghetti or fettuccine
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in bowl. Stir until creamy and smooth. If time permits refrigerate covered for 4 hours. Bring to room temperature before eating.
- Cook pasta as per package directions. Combine pasta and sauce and serve immediately.