Because I am on an eternal diet - both to loose weight and stay healthy, I buy lots of veggies every week - usually on Saturday. By the next Saturday, I usually have some veggies left over. They are tired, but too good for the compost bin. Thus Saturday soup was born
Submitted by Stella
- 1-2 cans of broth (chicken, beef, or veggie)
- assorted veggies - chopped, diced, sauteed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Several handfuls of Fiber Pasta
- Combine all ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve with excellent bread and spread of choice.