Scrumptions Shrimp Noodle Bowl
Submitted by Amanda Wuest
I attached a pic of the dish.. sorry it's from my camera phone so not the best pic!
- 1 bag Fiber Gourmet light pasta (I used broken fettuccini)
- 25 raw shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp white cooking wine
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup raw sliced mushrooms
- 20 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1.5 c sun dried tomatoes (dry, not soaked in oil)
- 1 c raw chopped onions
- 4 chopped scallions
- 1) Peel/devein shrimp
- 2) Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in skillet. When hot, add onions, 2 minced cloves of garlic, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes & 4 Tbsp cooking wine.
- 3) Cook pasta according to directions on bag.
- 4) Drain pasta when it's done, add to bowl or back in pot and add 1 Tbsp of oil and stir so pasta doesn't stick to itself while you're preparing the rest of the meal.
- 5) Once onions become translucent, add shrimp & last 2 cloves of minced garlic. Add grape tomatoes. Cook until almost pink & add scallions (reserve a few as garnish). If dry, you can add more cooking wine and/or water (doesn't effect nutritional info as much as oil would).
- 6) Once shrimp are pink, stir in pasta.
- 7) Stir well, serve. Add parm cheese if you like it!