Sausage sundried tomatoes and Penne
Submitted by darlene bruckler
- 1 box fiber gourmet Penne Pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1lb sweet Italian sausage sliced
- 5 slices sun dried tomatoes diced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 3 cloves garlic chopped small
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Crushed red peppers to taste
- Cook pasta to package directions, drain, add 1 tablespoon Olive oil and set aside.
- In a large pot cook Italian sausage in remaining olive oil and garlic.
- When sausage is brown add sun dried tomatoes, zucchini and Italian seasonings.
- Cook until zucchini is tender.
- Add Penne to sausage mixture sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Toss together remove from heat and add crushed red peppers to taste