Sun-dried tomato Penne pasta with Grilled Chicken
Submitted by Debby Wineland
Goes great with some garlic bread!
- 1 boxes of Rotini Fibergourmet Pasta
- 2 skinless Chicken breast
- Newman's Own Lowfat Seaseme Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1 jar of Classico Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo
- Marinate chicken breast in Newman's Own lowfat seaseme ginger salad dressing for at least 2 hours then grill chicken breast.
- Make pasta according to box instructions. Drain pasta, cut chicken breast into small bite size pieces and combine into serving dish.
- Pour jar of Classico sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce over pasta and chicken and enjoy.