Sausage With Broccoli Rabe
Submitted by Dan Penzo
- 1 LB.Italian Sausage
- 1 Bunch BroccolieRabe (Rappini) Wash and chopped
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp.Salt
- 1/4 Tsp.Pepper
- 2 Tbl. Italian Cheese
- 1 Pkg.of your favorite Fiber Pasta
- In a Large frying pan,fry sausage links until crispy. Remove from pan,cut into 1/2 inch slices set aside.
- In same pan add Chopped garlic and Broccolie Rabe, Salt and Pepper. Saute for about 6 minutes.
- Add Sausage and chicken broth, bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Add your favorite cooked FiberGourmet pasta to pan & stir. Add Italian cheese