- 1 ea Env. Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 c Milk
- 10 oz Frozen Peas & Carrots *
- 8 oz Medium Egg Noodles **
- 6 1/2 oz Tuna, Drained & Flaked
- 2 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese ***
- * Frozen Peas & Carrots should be thawed.
- ** Egg Noodles should be cooked and drained.
- *** Cheese should equal 1/2 C
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, blend golden onion recipe soup mix with milk; stir in peas & carrots, cooked noodles and tuna. Turn into greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, then top with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling.