Submitted by Suzy Bloch and Julie Funke
- one box of light rotoni Fiber Gourmet
- one container of cherry tomatoes
- 6 cups of spinach
- two cups of sliced mushrooms
- half of chopped onion
- three tablespoons of garlic
- two tablespoons of olive oil
- fresh shaved parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Boil pasta according to directions on box
- sautee olive oil, garlic and onion in a pan on a med heat until the onions are soft.
- Add the mushrooms & cook slightly browned.
- Add cherry tomatoes and lastly add the spinach.
- Drain pasta and slowly add to vegatables.
- Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste, for a delectable high fiber low calorie dish.