Zesty Ranch Pasta with Vegetables
Submitted by Stefanie Schmidt
This dish is easy to make and has a lot of vegetables and the healthy Fibergourmet pasta. The salsa adds a little spice and the ranch dressing makes the dish creamy and flavorful. IP Address:220.127.116.11
- 1 package FiberGourmet Penne Pasta
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets (thawed)
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower (thawed)
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 4 Tbsp. Ranch dressing
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add vegetables.
- Cook broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- As vegetables are cooking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and vegetables.
- Combine pasta and vegetables and toss to mix.
- Add salsa and ranch dressing to pasta and vegetable mixture. Toss to flavor and enjoy!