1/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup coconut or brown sugar (or a mixture of both)
1 cup almond flour
3/4 cup @fibergourmet flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup mini chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Add wet ingredients + sugar in a bowl. Mix.
3. Add the rest of the dry ingredients mix.
4. Fold chocolate into the mixture .
5. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let it cool and then cut to enjoy!