- 1lb grape tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 package @fibergourmet low carb linguine
- 1 Trader Joes spinach & artichoke frozen dip
- Basil (for topping)
- S & P
- Handful of fresh spinach
- Fresh Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Toss cherry tomatoes in olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, S & P. Add to a small baking dish. Place frozen spinach & artichoke dip in the center.
2. Cook for 35 min.
3. Make pasta separately according to directions on package.
4. Once the tomato mixture has finished cooking, add a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach and mix together. Add the pasta to the baking dish. Mix together. Serve with fresh basil & Parmesan on top!