✭Vegan Garlic Roasted Veggie & Tomato Pasta ❣️😍 ft. @fibergourmet :)⠀
@fibergourmet was too kind to send me some packs of their low calorie, high fiber, gut healthy, low net carb pasta for me to try. If you know me, you know this pasta has been a staple in my household! All of my friends and family that I’ve recommended this to have LOVED IT, all noting that it tastes like the REAL DEAL (maybe even better... 🤪)
- 4oz Fiber Gourmet Light Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup tomato sauce (I use Rao's or Trader Giotto's)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella (I use trader joe's almond shreds)
- 1 garlic clove
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and spray with olive oil spray. Chop bell pepper and carrot then add to saucepan. Cover and let it cook.
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed on the bag. Remove, strain, and let dry.
- Add grated garlic and red sauce to the saucepan, cover for 2 more minutes and let heat.
- Remove cover, add pasta, cover for 2 more minutes.
- Remove pasta, mix altogether, top with extra grated garlic, vegan cheese, salt & pepper.
- SERVE AND ENJOY!