This is a seafood take on @litecravings Tuscan Garlic Chicken recipe that we all know and love. The full recipe is on her blog. We'll share here as well what mamawants2spin ingredients used and you can check her IG to check the full recipe.
✅Salt and Pepper
✅1 tsp of oil
✅1 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
✅2 tsp of cornstarch
✅1/2 tsp of fresh basil from my @officialaerogarden
✅1/2 tsp of dried oregano
✅ 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
✅1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
✅2 cups of spinach
1. Start of by adding seasoning 1lb of peeled and deveined shrimp with garlic. salt and pepper.
2. Use a skillet that had been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and 1 tsp of oil over medium heat.
3. Let it cook for 3 mins, stir occasionally and then remove.
4. Add 6 garlic pods (minced). After 30 seconds add 1/4c of fat free seafood broth, to deglazed skillet and let it simmer.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk with 3/1 cup of half and half add 2 tsp of cornstarch.
6. Add to pan and let simmer for a couple of minutes, stir as it thicken and add 1/2 tsp of fresh basil.1/2 tsp of dried oregano and 1/4 cup of sundried tomatoes (the one in a bag not in oil).
7. Let it simmer for another minute and add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and 2 cups of Spinach.
✅@fibergourmet pasta (2oz)
All of this for just 5 pts, in what tastes like a gourmet restaurant quality meal! @fibergourmet pasta never disappoints. Enjoy pasta guilt free!