✅Salt and pepper
✅1 tsp of oil
✅1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
✅2 tsp of cornstarch
✅1/2 tsp of fresh basil from my @officialaerogarden
✅1/2 tsp of dried oregano
✅1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes NOT packed in oil
✅1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
✅2 cups of spinach
2. Use a skillet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray and add 1 tsp of oil, over medium heat.
3. Add the shrimp and let it cook for 3 mins, stir occasionally and then remove.
4. Add 4 minced garlic pods. After 30 seconds, add 1/4 cup of fat free seafood broth, to deglazed skillet and let it simmer.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk with 1/3 cup of half and half, and add 2 tsp of cornstarch.
6. Add to pan and let simmer for a couple of minutes, stir as it thickens and add 1/2 tsp of fresh basil, 1/2 tsp of dried oregano and 1/4 cup of sundried tomatoes.
7. Let it simmer for another minute and add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and 2 cups of Spinach.