Hate to brag but I can’t help it bc this recipe is just too damn good to be believed. F-Factor 20/20 Fettuccine Alfredo is as creamy, rich and cheesy as traditional Fettuccine Alfredo yet it’s low in carbs & fat while loaded with fiber & protein. My daughter, Juliette, is my pickiest eater, and she LOVES it. Make it for someone you love but don’t tell them it’s good for them until they have cleaned their plate. They will never believe this recipe is healthy 💚 (check out my IG LIVE to see step by step how I made it) 👩🏻🍳
INGREDIENTS (serves 6, yield 1 1/2 cups total):
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 8-oz bar) Green Mountain Farms Greek Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (3 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Place a deep sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic and cook garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Add almond milk and cream cheese and stir, slowly until the cream cheese has dissolved.
- Stir in 20/20 unflavored powder and parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until well combined and sauce thickens, ~5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and nutmeg, to taste. Remove from heat and serve with pasta or pasta substitute as desired.